RWS Super H Point 22 Pellets
The RWS Super H point 22 pellets 0.92 g airgun pellet is a smooth diabolo pellet with a hollow point. Due to its H design and its higher weight, it guarantees even higher penetration power and maximum shock effect when hunting game. These Super H Point 22 Pellets Airgun pellets also suitable for hunting. It is suitable for hunting airguns and is available in calibre 5.5 mm.
RWS Super H Point 22 Pellets Features
- The RWS Super H point 22 pellets is a diabolo pellet with hollow tip, characterised by high deformation capability and penetration force.
- RWS Match carry the worldwide reputation as leading top quality products.
- Decades of experience in the manufacture of airgun pellets are the basis for the impressive technical advance.
- Their high quality, consistency and reliability have ensured that numerous top athletes place their conﬁdence in RWS.
- Thanks to the unique accuracy of the RWS Match pellet R 10 top places in international competitions are constantly achieved.
- The product range offers a comprehensive selection of high accuracy pellets for competitions and training as well as numerous varieties for special applications.
RWS Super H Point 22 Pellets Specifications:
- Caliber: 5,5 mm / .22
- Pellet weight: 0.92 g
- Head diameter: 5.50 mm
- Length: 8 mm
- Single box: 100 pieces (approx)
RWS Super H Point 22 Pellets Reviews
- The RWS Super H point 22 pellets are very good and works great in my springer.
- High quality pellet with consistent accuracy. Also a little cheaper than other pellets.
- I thought I’d give this hollow points a try as I like the RWS superdome. They are very accurate at about to 20 m, pritty good at 30 m.
- I put them through my airgun and they are so accurate and a good price. Never thought they would be this good!
- They do not have the same accuracy as the superdome pellets but for price these are excellent.
You MUST be over 18 to purchase this product, proceeding is confirmation of this.
OTHER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE – VISIT OUR SHOP FOR MORE INFORMATION