This Phillips gun blue bluing touch up paste or gel is very popular for touching up scratches on your guns, weapons or any metal you want to apply bluing touch up.
The Phillips gun blue is very clever stuff, shake it and it turns to fluid and then leaves it to stand and it returns to gel form.
Scuffs on guns, air rifles and shotguns really stand out. If your gun has developed scuffs, replacing your gun is not the only option. The Phillips gun blue bluing touch up will turn chips or scratches from silver to black. It’s very easy to apply and is quick to dry. There is plenty of gel to repair several nicks and scratches on your gun. You can use the Phillips gun blue to touch up nicks or scratches in cameras, binoculars, iPhone, car radio or black sporting accessories. Once you’ve covered any scuffs, wait about one hour before handling the areas where paint was applied.
Phillips Gun Blue Bluing Touch up Features
- Phillips gun blue gel or paste
- Popular for touching up scratches
- Specially formulated by Phillips Game Technology
- Comes in a 20 g Glass Jar
- Jar Bluing Touch Up Repair Maintenance Gunsmith
- Philips gun blue paste or gel
- A little goes a long way.
- Quickly touch up scratches with a deep blue
Instructions for the Phillips Gun Blue Bluing Touch up
- Clean and remove any grease from the area that you want to blued.
- Apply the Philips gun blue gel with a soft cloth and rub in all directions.
- Wash the area with water to remove excess gel.
- Oil well with gun oil.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Phillips Game Technology provides a range of Gun Care Products. They manufacture and distribute the whole range. Whether you are touching up the existing finish on your gun or restoring the entire finish of your gun, They have the product for you. With a large choice of stock finishing oils and waxes, plus metal refinishing solutions such as Philips gun blue bluing touch up, blacking, browning and more.
Phillips Gun Blue Bluing Touch up Caution
The Phillips gun blue gel contains Nitric and Selenious acids that are poisonous and corrosive. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash off affected area with water. If swallowed call a physician.