Anschutz Trigger Glove 119 5-finger glove with a cut out for the trigger finger and thumb. A new glove developed by ahg-Anschutz especially for the trigger hand. The double fleece material ensures a comfortable and constant temperature of the hand.
Anschutz Trigger Glove 119
The forefinger of the Anschutz Trigger Glove 119 is open for a direct contact to the trigger. The special soft leather in the palm clings to the pistol grip of the gun and thus ensures a non-slide grip. If required, the glove can be washed at 30° C.
The advantages of the glove are:
- This glove can be used as a bench-rest glove.
- No more sweat from the shooters hands on the rifle barrel or pistol grip.
- The glove is real thin but well gripped structured leather provides a best possible grip and contact with the rifle.
- Even on cold days touching and handling the rifle feels comfortable.
Anschutz Trigger Glove 119 Features
- Long fingers 5 fingers with cut out for thumb and trigger finger.
- Right gloves available.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- 46% leather, 50% polyester, 4% rubber material
- For right hand shooter only